by Chris from Washington » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 am
Hi,
Welcome to the forum, in the first pick the RCA wires are your signal wires. The blue one is your remote turn on wire, it tells the amp to turn on/off.
The remaining 4 are your speaker wires. In the second pic, those are your power and ground wires, one should be hooked to your battery with a fuse a few inches away from the terminal.
I would personally take the wires out an inspect them to make sure there are no kinks or shorts. I would also buy some better RCA wires, those look like some cheap ones.
Hi,
Welcome to the forum, in the first pick the RCA wires are your signal wires. The blue one is your remote turn on wire, it tells the amp to turn on/off.
The remaining 4 are your speaker wires. In the second pic, those are your power and ground wires, one should be hooked to your battery with a fuse a few inches away from the terminal.
I would personally take the wires out an inspect them to make sure there are no kinks or shorts. I would also buy some better RCA wires, those look like some cheap ones.