Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Six channel Impedance Help

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Six channel Impedance Help

Six channel Impedance Help

by inetba » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 pm

I've tried searching this site and google, I'm looking at getting this six channel amp.
http://www.woofersetc.com/p9183/LRx-69- ... lifier.htm
I'm looking for a one amp solution and I need 4 channels at close to 130 watts RMS for the front and 2 channels at around 250 watts RMS for the rear and this is the closest I have found.
All six speakers are 4 ohm impedance and it mentions: "RMS Power @13.8V @2/1 ohm 4 x 120 watts + 2 x 230 watts"
What I wanted to know is how would I wire the 4 front speakers to 2 ohms to those 4 channels and how would I wire the back 2 at 1 ohm for the other 2 channels.
I've found subwoofer wiring diagrams but no speaker wiring diagrams.

Top