Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer DEH-P680MP Faceplate Question

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Pioneer DEH-P680MP Faceplate Question

Pioneer DEH-P680MP Faceplate Question

by gmogoody » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:47 am

I have a DEH-P680MP and it is currently not receiving power due to a blown fuse or the connection in the back has come loose.

I have school tonight after work in a bad area and I cannot fix the power issue until later this week.

Is there a method with this model to remove the faceplate for security reasons without power?

Thanks

Top