Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Help me! Subs driving me crazy

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Help me! Subs driving me crazy

by scotts1000rr » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm

They look identical to a certain pyramid sub. I cant remember the model# though.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

http://www.trtheaterresearch.com/

Someone posted on these awhile back, recently though...

MSRP of $2,600

lmao

At this point I wouldnt put more than 200 WRMS into each sub.

And to be brutally honest, if you can sell them for price paid or make a profit now is the time to bail. I dont like to tell new people to the board that but lets cut the chase. Those are "white van scam" speakers for Car Audio.

by OnYrMrk » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm

130 oz Scrotum Magnet???

dude, really, I would invest more money in a 10" bazooka tube...decent beats and definately better quality. If you are into the prefab sub stuff.

Not into the pure digital subs, as in, total bs..you don't have digital subs...

I would hate to hear how much you paid for these "amazing" speakers

by Tim » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Has anyone else checked the link:

http://www.whgoods.com/speakers/9700.html

they say they are car audio subs in a car audio box, but they are reported on in Home theater magz.

am I missing something??

And it also says it is a powered sub. But I see nothing about an amp.
They also remind of the red Volfenhag subs that hit the market awhile back.

Seriously I wouldnt put more than 300 rms on them like falken said.

And to reiterate Joe also, power accoustik is a good brand for the money.

i had a 400 watt PA amp and it NEVER let me down once.

by falkenbd » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 pm

they are car audio subs, they come in a cheapo bling bandpass fart box.

by OnYrMrk » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 pm

just the name shows me that they aren't meant for a mobile environment.

Are they two ohm subs, 4ohm, or 8ohm?

Just curious. Dont shy away from the Power Acoustic amps, they are outstanding for their price point.

by hatbaibay123456 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 pm

you can see them at theater research tr-9700 in your web browser to get a better idea

by hatbaibay123456 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:56 pm

ok thanks

by falkenbd » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:49 pm

they look like flea market bargin bin subs to me, but hey - its what you have.

hifonics amps are nice for a low budget.

Go to the FAQ section of the site and read the thread about "The good, the bad, the ugly" that list will get you started.

by hatbaibay123456 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm

I looked at the lanzar vibe and a power acoustik on millionbuy but read reviews and got scared.

Top