Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

2 Lethal injection 12s at 260 each or.... Some RE subs

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 2 Lethal injection 12s at 260 each or.... Some RE subs

by MobileAudio219 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:8's are a no go not enough parts available.
Well then, you suck... :tough

by Bwcad1 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

8's are a no go not enough parts available.

by MobileAudio219 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:28 pm

When it comes time for the s10 I might have Bill whip me up some 8's!

by Mithrandir » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:I can do that. I can even do candy's
ghey pride powder coating ftw XD

jk, no one will be seeing the baskets so no need for anything flashy

by Bwcad1 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 am

I can do that. I can even do candy's

by CaptainPioneer » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 am

Hey bill how bout Kawasaki Green? that would be sweet!

by Bwcad1 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 am

They are made of win and sexy! by the way we can powder coat them whatever color you wish.

by Mithrandir » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:42 am

MobileAudio219 wrote:One of Bills super woofers would be awesome! I trust in whatever he says. :bow
Yeah probably going with 2 of bills 12s.

by CaptainPioneer » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am

I can say this the RE SX12's are beasts of subs... I have never heard Bill's but some day I will... Either way you can't go wrong.

by MobileAudio219 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Mithrandir wrote:Then yeah, throw me a quote lol. Anyone who has Rebuilt subs i will pretty much trust that they know what they are doing and arent lieing. XD.

Id rather help out a smaller business any day
One of Bills super woofers would be awesome! I trust in whatever he says. :bow

Top