Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

follow up on Changing Wake Up

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: follow up on Changing Wake Up

by cargodz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:30 am

It was SOooo Nice to not have to worry about my bed time and sleep till 7AM :D

by solacedagony » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:05 am

cargodz wrote:Well I guess it just goes to show that I can still hold my own since I usually don't have any more than 6-10 beers a week :D :p lol
Good to see you're staying positive about it and doing something productive with your new time! :happy055: haha

by cargodz » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:10 am

Well I guess it just goes to show that I can still hold my own since I usually don't have any more than 6-10 beers a week :D :p lol

by swimmerdude » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 am

you crazy old man!!

by William from NOLA » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:39 am

Damn man. That's a lot!

by cargodz » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:38 am

Well here's the update on the morning after... suprisingly I feel pretty damn good considering I made it through 9 Guinness, 1 Killians, and that bottle of 151 is now nothing more than an empty bottle in the trash.
I still crashed early though (around 8ish), but that's cause I was a lil tipsy :p lol... and the dogs were nice enough to let me sleep until 6AM (It'll take them a lil longer to get use to the later wake up then me).
I'm chalking this one up to a good drunk night at home ;)

by smoker » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 pm

i was a manager at home depot for almost 6 years. what i can tell you about corporate america is the reason this guy has made it as far as he has is because he cant see whats wrong here. these are the same companies that give vp's bonuses in the millions of dollars and then tell you that the most they can afford to give is a 4% increase in pay because sales are down across the board. i found myself in a position where i was almost topped out in the position i was in and it was of no economic benefit for me to take a promotion, a promo would have involved a salaried 55 hour work week, i was making 36 a year and usually stayed right at or around 40 hours and the salaried job only paid 42000 a year to start. so, i left.....someone with a mindset toward entrpreneurialism can make it about halfway up the ladder at best, then you better be a corporate minded person or find some where else to go.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:27 pm

Hey Mike,

If it makes you fell better. Its Friday night, Im home alone for most of the day/night. Im downing an $0.80 2 liter of Faygo Cola and smashing a $2.50 Tony's pizza.

:happy055:

by JeremyC » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 pm

[quote="cargodz"]Thanks guys ]

Oh good lord I'm behind. Let me go grab a beer.

Crap out of beer, I guess a bicardi apple and sobe adrenalin rush will have to do.

by cargodz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:30 pm

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Seem to be doing a good job.
Thanks, but I think I'm pretty much done for tonight (on the forum that is, cause I ain't stoppin drinking ;) )... Figure it's better this way before I start rambling nonsense, But...
By mornin I would like to see in this post where at least 5 of my board brethren have went out and celebrated and had a drink for me... This will at least make me feel like I was out for a night on the town with the boys to celebrate :happy055:
See ya'll in the mornin :thumbsup

Top