Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

10" Sub: Diamond or CDT?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: 10" Sub: Diamond or CDT?

by cargodz » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:31 pm

Had to wait for you to get to 10 PMs otherwise I would have hit ya up sooner, but ya got a PM now ;)

by jjohan35 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:18 pm

92704 thanks!

by cargodz » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:03 pm

The IFB line are geared towards SQ in a slightly larger sealed enclosure... They recommend about 1.5 cubes for SQ and for a normal SQL (daily street beat) .63 cubes.
As for the pricing... Retail is set at $113.00, but I can do far better than that... What's your Zip Code and I can work up a price for ya shipped and send ya a pm.

by jjohan35 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:56 am

Is it more SQ or SPL? I can't find much info except their brochures. And how much would you sell it for?

by cargodz » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:56 am

Interfire under rates a lot of their stuff... That's why you see the differed rms values... They'll handle 400w rms all day long with no problem.

by jjohan35 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:53 am

Strange their website says its 350 RMS, but t heir data spec sheet says 400 RMS. Either way, I cannot find a single review of Interfire subs nor comments within forums...

by jjohan35 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:35 am

the IFB-10D says RMS 350...

by breakjunki » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:25 am

pssst ya can get them from the guy above ^^^^^ :thumbsup

by cargodz » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:51 pm

I'm an authorized dealer for Interfire and Massive...
Interfire is the best bang for the buck for what you're looking for...
You can check out the Interfire subs here: http://www.interfireaudio.com/subs.html

by jjohan35 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 pm

I have never heard of those. Where can I find them?

Top