by Astaldoath » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 am
Im gonna probably get some lethal injection subs if Ascendant Audios site isnt back up by the time i get the money. I was also looking into CDT but only because I want 3 way components. Not sure if i wanna spend more than 800 bucks or even that much because i have no idea how to image them properly and i dont there is a shop around here that does. So i might just keep my jl xr csi6.5 components. It all depends what you want, my jls are awesome but they dont have the midrange sound that I want.
Im gonna probably get some lethal injection subs if Ascendant Audios site isnt back up by the time i get the money. I was also looking into CDT but only because I want 3 way components. Not sure if i wanna spend more than 800 bucks or even that much because i have no idea how to image them properly and i dont there is a shop around here that does. So i might just keep my jl xr csi6.5 components. It all depends what you want, my jls are awesome but they dont have the midrange sound that I want.