Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Local Install Shops in MD,VA areas ? / glasswolf or anyone

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Local Install Shops in MD,VA areas ? / glasswolf or anyone

by suleman36 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:30 pm

Thats interesting cause im from afghanistan. I have lived here over 20 years. I actually work by Andrew's Air Force Base off Branch Ave in MD in the used car business. My job is close to your area.

by Robert Wollenberg » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 pm

I live on Bolling AFB on the edge of DC. I sure don't have any pics of anything current. My cars are new and I'm waiting for funds so I can do my install the right way. Once I get back from Afghanistan, I'll get started on it. I'd like to have it finished for the July car show next year. My Jeeps stereo was thrown together from the start and I never did get around to redoing it. I haven't driven my Jeep in a couple months now. I'll probably pull what's left in the Jeep out just to reduce the weight. Not really sure yet.

I've got a few friends who want some stuff done in their cars, but noone has given me any money yet. Friends or no friends, I'm not a bank. I'm not in the buisness of loaning money.

by suleman36 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:34 am

Thanks for the reply guys.

AirForce, what part of the area are you in now ?

Have any pics of your install ?

by GlassWolf » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:46 am

Only ones I knew were Greg's (out of business now, my old shops) and Sound Solutions in Ffx City right by the court house.
sorry
things change when you're gone for over ten years

by Robert Wollenberg » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:48 pm

me. :)

Local Install Shops in MD,VA areas ? / glasswolf or anyone

by suleman36 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:27 pm

Ive lived in Md most of my life and havent really been fond of most of the bestbuy and circuit city and other shops which are not reputable at all.

You guys know of any good local shops in the area that you can recommend ?

Top