Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New toy

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: New toy

by brent » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:54 pm

Hopefully when I am finished mine will look as nice as that once again. Very close in model to mine.

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:22 pm

Image

Thats what he got... Its small as hell...lol

Ya I would of paid $150 for both them too!

by brent » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 pm

I got a steal on these 2. They are both 1956 Evinrude Sportwinns. The one with the cover on it is freshly rebuilt with a brand new lower unit on it. The other came with all new lower unit pieces, but I will have to assemble it as well do some engine work. Total I paid 150.00, picked them up off of craigslist. Retired guy with an impulsive buying problem, he said he didn't need it, and I believe him. He had almost new 2 bass boats, a new ski boat, and a new 5th wheel, needless to say I didn't feel to bad.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ure023.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ure021.jpg

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:26 pm

$390 and you got 2 10 HP evinrudes? Deal!

Heck my Uncle just bought a 3HP motor, old Evinrude. Guy wanted $200 for it but he got it for $125. Light 2, its an antique.

by brent » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:02 pm

I must have missed this post, nice Kayak's Ryan, good deal on them also. I just sold me subs and amp for a 14' Jon, 2 10hp Evinrudes, a 40lb thrust Minnkota and a trailer, altogether I have 390 into the deal now, and thats after bunk clips being welded on the trailer. I have one spot on the Jon that is being welded currently, he is patching it, I didn't want anyone running a bead on the bottom of my aluminum boat!! I will have to post some before and after pictures, the trailer was pretty rusty, and the boat desperatly needed a paint job. The paint job will come once I finish grinding which will be soon hopefully, I think an ant could keep up with a grinder.

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:55 pm

There room in mine. The 10' is small...lol

by cargodz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:46 pm

So we puttin a sound system in one of these soon :p lol

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Well I ended up picking another Kayak up for my Dad today.

Its only a 10' model though, mines 12'

But for $150 brand new with the plastic still on it and with a paddle, hard to pass it up!

Anyone wanna go Kayaking? The river in my town is up and theres a very nice class II III rapids currently...
Attachments
kayak2.jpg
kayak2.jpg (58.77 KiB) Viewed 597 times

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu May 31, 2007 6:58 pm

I dont intend on rolling this over anytime soon. Easy enough to get in/out of if it does roll I will float out.

by Bwcad1 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:36 pm

did you learn to roll yet?

Top