Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

the MUST HAVE keyboard

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: the MUST HAVE keyboard

by solacedagony » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:11 am

I'd like to buy that if they ever put it out.
http://community.livejournal.com/optimus_project/

by ZeroAccess » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:34 am

I haven't seen that before, badass.

by JASON96R » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:42 am

Yeah, I remember a friend of mine drooling all over that a couple years ago. That gigantic enter key they were promoting does look to be in a bad spot though.

by Darthness » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:52 pm

saw that about 10 years ago... lol ... old... :-p

it is a nice keyboard though.

by captaincheesey » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:59 pm

I want NOW!! That is the most awesome keyboard I have ever seen.

by thebigo » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:51 pm

That is ridiculous, it would probably make gaming hot-keys a lot easier to remember...

by swimmerdude » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:03 am

that is freaking sweet!!!!!!

by virulentv » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:19 am

that is some serious $hiaat!!

the MUST HAVE keyboard

by William from NOLA » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:17 am

This has got to be the most awesome keyboard... EVER

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/

Top