Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Kicker VS. Eclipse (Which is Better)

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Kicker VS. Eclipse (Which is Better)

by GlassWolf » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:26 pm

Eclipse Ti hands down.
If you want higher SPL, go with the Ti Pro instead.

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:19 pm

The L7's will get louder. But as noted they have more than a fair share of problems.

I would go Eclipse and skip the problems.

by ridr4lif » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:48 pm

^^DITTO^^ to kicker L7 tinsel leads snapping. I just resoldered mine about 2 months ago. Its held up til now, but now ill just have to see how long it lasts.

TEDD

by William from NOLA » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:40 pm

Kicker's L7's and L5's had problems with the tinsel leads snapping. I've heard many great things about the Eclipse Titaniums, they do good for SQL.

by Chris from MI » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:36 pm

I would go with the Eclipse also. What are you aiming for with the system? SPL, SQL and what size you looking to get.

by ridr4lif » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:25 pm

Go with eclipse. I personally own a kicker square sub and i've had quite a few that have needed service by kicker. I'm on my 4th one in about 2 years.
The eclipse will prolly have better sound quality anywayz.
EDIT: http://www.woofersetc.com/subcatmfgprod ... 285&2=1093
i dont know where you were goin to shop, but this site has good prices

TEDD

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:18 pm

I'd go with the Eclipse. Kicker has a high failure rate.

Kicker VS. Eclipse (Which is Better)

by RawPower » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:14 pm

Well im having a hard time deciding which is better Kicker Solo X or Eclipse Titanium Woofers for my Car so Please give me your Opinion.

Top