Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

aftermarket A/C systems

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: aftermarket A/C systems

by JASON96R » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:34 pm

OK, thanks I'm just getting some ideas.

by GlassWolf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:04 am

vintage air is good, but you're looking at about two grand for the complete system if I recall.

by JASON96R » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:00 pm

Ok, thanks. I am thinking about installing a aftermarket AC system in my 69 Barracuda, which came with nothing stock.

by GlassWolf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:45 pm

using a sanden 508 compressor, BeCool condenser, and factory AC controls
I've used vintage air systems as well though and they work quite well for non factory AC cars.
mine came loaded.. 383 stock, AC, power windows, etc..

by Team AI » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm

LOL at least his heads visible :P

by William from NOLA » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm

well, it was a fun ride...

by smoker » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:57 pm

hey will, notice your riding bitch......

by William from NOLA » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:48 pm

When creating a thread specific to one person, you should probably just PM them. Please do in the future. Thanks!

by JASON96R » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:26 am

Holy crap, you have a 94 Grand Cherokee with a 5 speed. Those are a little rare. Anyway I just noticed that later.

aftermarket A/C systems

by JASON96R » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:16 am

GlassWolf, in regards to your Charger, I thought at one post you said something or maybe I saw a AC kit; or am I smoking crack? If you do have a aftermarket AC kit one kind do you have and how do you like it? Thinking of putting one in my 69 Barracuda. Thank you for your help.

Jason

Top