by swimmerdude » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:08 pm
Actually.... that would be a great sub. Can't really go wrong with JL's when it comes to sq, everyone knows they are good for it. I would really reccommend you go with a w6v2 though. My brother has an older w3 and it only gets moderatly loud in his Jeep. You have a Navigator to fill with bass.... so i would suggest you step up to a w6v2 or something similar from another brand. I know TC Sounds(eclipse, sound splinter, many other brands) are made to be sq subs that get loud. For their price, they can't be beat. Justin has 2 Elevation Audio SQX's for sale. I havent heard the sqx's, but i have heard the Comps and the Execution(i own one) and they have great sq. My executions has sq very very similar to my brothers w3, except a junk load louder!! So the SQX's might be an option. There are also subs from companies like Adire, Image Dynamics, that have great sq subs that will get loud enough in a Navigation. That is all I can really think of at the moment... kind of exhausted from working out.
Actually.... that would be a great sub. Can't really go wrong with JL's when it comes to sq, everyone knows they are good for it. I would really reccommend you go with a w6v2 though. My brother has an older w3 and it only gets moderatly loud in his Jeep. You have a Navigator to fill with bass.... so i would suggest you step up to a w6v2 or something similar from another brand. I know TC Sounds(eclipse, sound splinter, many other brands) are made to be sq subs that get loud. For their price, they can't be beat. Justin has 2 Elevation Audio SQX's for sale. I havent heard the sqx's, but i have heard the Comps and the Execution(i own one) and they have great sq. My executions has sq very very similar to my brothers w3, except a junk load louder!! So the SQX's might be an option. There are also subs from companies like Adire, Image Dynamics, that have great sq subs that will get loud enough in a Navigation. That is all I can really think of at the moment... kind of exhausted from working out.