Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Finally Got My New System

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Finally Got My New System

by High Society » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:15 pm

Do you hate my Focal PolyGlass V2 sub because it is 13"?
LOL I do now :P

by Darthness » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:29 pm

i enjoyed my 13w1...

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:43 pm

High Society wrote:not 12's, 13.5's I just hate those homosexual sizes...
Do you hate my Focal PolyGlass V2 sub because it is 13"?

by KaSpErZ11 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:35 pm

they are sounding great. they really hit the lows hard.

by solacedagony » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 am

High Society wrote:not 12's, 13.5's I just hate those homosexual sizes...
How about 22" :)

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:25 am

Oh, I thought I read 12w3's... The 13w3v3's look pretty nice though...

by High Society » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:16 am

not 12's, 13.5's I just hate those homosexual sizes...

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:05 am

High Society wrote:Should have gotten four 15's....would have been louder lol
Not that the 13's are lacking...... or are they? come on man, let us know!

EDITED > FIXED

by High Society » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:50 am

Should have gotten four 15's....would have been louder lol

by brisgreat1 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:31 am

lol 4 13 w3v3 in a ported, def post pics man

Top