Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Holy old people shouldnt drive batman

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Holy old people shouldnt drive batman

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:57 am

smoker wrote:ok im wrong...she is a lot older...
:surprised

I'm telling her you said that... :help:

by smoker » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:15 am

MobileAudio219 wrote:Lets see here, she'll be 50 in november... I listen to stuff like the eagles, pink floyd, eric clapton, johnny cash, metallica, James Taylor, Janis Joplin, B.B. King, nora jones, the white strips, pantera, slayer, tupac, etc....

ok im wrong...she is a lot older...i just figured with you born in 83 she was probably early 40's .....

by MobileAudio219 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:28 pm

lotas wrote:I don't know if this has already been posted, I haven't read them all. But today I was behind this old man, and I'm always real patient when I know it's an old person. But he would FLOOR IT....coast for awhile at high speeds....come down and end up going like 5 under the speed limit. Then a little while later he'd realize how slow he was going, floor it again, and start it all over. lol it was hilarious. But still pissed me off.
you should of gave him a little nudge... lol, j/k...

by lotas » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:54 pm

I don't know if this has already been posted, I haven't read them all. But today I was behind this old man, and I'm always real patient when I know it's an old person. But he would FLOOR IT....coast for awhile at high speeds....come down and end up going like 5 under the speed limit. Then a little while later he'd realize how slow he was going, floor it again, and start it all over. lol it was hilarious. But still pissed me off.

by MobileAudio219 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:48 pm

[quote="smoker"]how old is ]

Lets see here, she'll be 50 in november... I listen to stuff like the eagles, pink floyd, eric clapton, johnny cash, metallica, James Taylor, Janis Joplin, B.B. King, nora jones, the white strips, pantera, slayer, tupac, etc....

by smoker » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:08 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote:I'll give that... I mostly listen to alot of the music my mom grew of listening to, I generally don't listen to alot of rap, but when I do it's the old school stuff.

how old is ;your mom? shes probably not much older than i am....

by MobileAudio219 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:29 pm

I'll give that... I mostly listen to alot of the music my mom grew of listening to, I generally don't listen to alot of rap, but when I do it's the old school stuff.

by smoker » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:06 am

im just not a rap guy and i honestly think that seeing kids in my years of retail,both people ive worked with and customers that the whole "gangsta, street punk,thug" style whatever you want to call it and the way kids talk nowadays keeps them from being taken seriously in the work place or in the real world for that matter....its not a matter of whether or not they are able to speak intelligently on a subject, its that they choose not to. i know every generation has their opinion on the decline of morality and values in our society, and maybe im just getting old but i have kids weekly come in looking for work who cant seem to find a belt. its this attitude (now im not saying everyone who dresses like this is not intelligent) that is the fast and furious wanne be a thug mentality that needs to find its demise at about 19 years of age.....

by CaptainPioneer » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:07 am

well now if thats ur reason for hating 2pac then i guess its a merritted hate lol

by smoker » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:59 am

2pac lives! i used to date this chic that was into 2pac and it drove me nuts.....she had to go.....no one should have to put up with that.....a redheaded chic from the mountains of eastern ky and she would holler out 2pac lives with this big time country accent......

Top