Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Amp help

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Amp help

by sinister audio » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:30 am

How much did those subs cost you? they shouldnt of cost you more than 200 for the pair because they are pretty low line subs with off the shelf parts.

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:54 am

I'd get the Kicker ZX300.1... Good soilid amp, yet still pretty cheap.

by two4fifteen » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:00 am

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:58 am

If I was you, I would be all over this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-300-watt-RMS-bp ... dZViewItem

$30? get that amp!

Also the JBL GTO301.1 amp would work awesome...

Ummm...

Directed D600

Lanzar Vibe231 will do ya, abrely...
Lanzar VIBE228

Orion HP-4600

by rmaynard » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:44 am

well really im not the most concerned about cost...
somewhere between $150 - $200 is wat id like to spend..

im just more concerned about getting the right amp to get a good sound...

just wanted a little bit of help with all the "2-channel, 4 ohm," stuff like that

What are you lookin to spend

by toomanyamps » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:48 am

It all depends on what you want to spend....Let me know on a ruff bases of what you want to spend and we can go from there....I can point you where your money would best be spent.....

Amp help

by rmaynard » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:15 pm

I need to know what amp would be the best, not only for my speakers, but for my wallet to..

I purchased 2 - 12" TMA 4 ohm subs..
http://www.totalmobileaudio.com/subs/T12S4P/index.html

i would like to know a little about wat to look for when purchasing a amp..

Top