Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hemi Experience!!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Hemi Experience!!

by CaptainPioneer » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:33 am

I think you would get a better crowd response if you had a shriner car pulling your lincoln... Those cars are badass!!!

by OnYrMrk » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:32 am

parents have the King Ranch, and I love it. I just like the thought of a Lincoln pulling a Lincoln to a show.

by CaptainPioneer » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:20 am

I just like the styling on it, and i mean im sure it would probably cost less money to buy a bone stock F150 and just remove the grille, tailgate, and seats and rebadge it to make it look like a Lincoln. Im a cheap-ass so i try to cut corners on pricing where ever i can

by Jonathan » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:52 pm

The Blackwood is a great example of a truck with limited use. Bottom line is it didn't sell all that well, though, hence the Mark LT was made to be more like the F-150, which has more utility.

If I were going for a luxury truck, I'd still rather have a King Ranch F-150 over the Mark LT. If you're going to do leather it may as well be saddle leather ;)

by GlassWolf » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:44 pm

that charger was a superbee edition.
yellow and black.

by cargodz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:49 pm

Speaking of Jeeps, there is also a limited edition Grand Cherokee SRT-8 with that same 425hp Hemi

by William from NOLA » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:09 pm

13mpg in the city!

by CaptainPioneer » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:05 pm

Sounds like a fun jeep, im sure he was paying out his arse for Gas

by William from NOLA » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:58 am

This may not be Hemi, but I think 5.9 liters is enough!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PY4Idc5i6E

That is my friend's old jeep.

by NViejeP » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:55 am

I was driving down by my house today when I saw a really weird looking Dodge Charger. It looked brand new without a license plate yet, yellow and black rims matching the car's paint. It was also a hemi. I wish I could've taken pictures, never seen anything like it.

Top