by jejuanm » Thu May 25, 2006 7:58 am
I have some 5x7 seprates that i hooked up, there a combination of alpine 5x7 and som Memphis tweeters, im pushing them with a sony 75 x 4, and its clean, but its not enough power to me. My lows are hard and pounding, but i feel i need more power in my highs. I dont want to spend more than 200 bucks for a 4 ch amp, so what are some good clean stable amps to look at at this price!!!
I have some 5x7 seprates that i hooked up, there a combination of alpine 5x7 and som Memphis tweeters, im pushing them with a sony 75 x 4, and its clean, but its not enough power to me. My lows are hard and pounding, but i feel i need more power in my highs. I dont want to spend more than 200 bucks for a 4 ch amp, so what are some good clean stable amps to look at at this price!!!