Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

can I get one, no need for stereo...listen to the engine

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: can I get one, no need for stereo...listen to the engine

by lotas » Tue May 16, 2006 4:13 pm

that Skyline looks so, so, so, so, so, so, so awesome. So, awesome.

Did I mention the Skyline looks sweet?

by CaptainPioneer » Tue May 16, 2006 4:11 pm

thats one interesting Car to say the least lol

by ridr4lif » Tue May 16, 2006 3:14 pm

CaptainPioneer wrote:this is true... but still how many ppl have Right hand drive cars... and no not postal workers lol
Oh, i know exactly what you mean. I would kill for a RHD car. But im not gonna pay 100k to get one. Ya kno?

I'd probably rather have a 1973 BMW 2000 Touring, RHD. Ahh...i'd sell everything for one of those. For those who dont know what a 2000 Touring is, here are a few pics:
Image

Image

They Look Better Modded Though!!!
Image

EDIT: sorry for the hijack joe!!! I just love this car!!!

by CaptainPioneer » Tue May 16, 2006 2:54 pm

this is true... but still how many ppl have Right hand drive cars... and no not postal workers lol

by ridr4lif » Tue May 16, 2006 1:30 pm

OnYrMrk wrote:Well I have always wanted a car that I can drive to the road race track. This little thing is like a motorcycle that is more stable in turns and gets more stares than a cf Ducati 999R
OOOHHHHH...thats a tough one. Have you seen/ridden a ducati 999R? Last shop i worked at we serviced 2 of them. Quite a looker. Its a close call tho.

As for the atom, its a cool car. Not practical at all, but it would be a fun car to drive to the track, beat the shit out of, and drive it home.

For 40k, i dno what i'd get. I'd lean towards a Lotus, since you can put a roof over it and not get wet. Still a very potent track machine too.
Skyline's are cool, def one of my dream cars, but after all that money you spend to get it legalized, its almost not worth it. Espeically since you could probably buy a used ferrari for just as much and have just as much fun.

by OnYrMrk » Tue May 16, 2006 1:20 pm

Arial Atom is supposed to be shipped world wide (incl US) by 2008. not legal here, but then again, neither are the Right hand drive Skylines. There are also 959 Porsche's here too...not really street legal, but driven here anyway.

I had a Porsche 914 that was in no way streetlegal, I only had a bill of sale, but I kept a dealer tag on it for a number of years. There are ways around the DOT.

by Adidasman159 » Tue May 16, 2006 12:42 pm

Arial atom is deffiantly not legal here, it is in eurpe i belive,

there used to be a show called Top Gear, huge in England but it got taken off now, serch google videos for it or something

and im pretty sure they are in the 40's but are wicked fast, 2nd fastst they have ever tested short only of the evo i believe

by OnYrMrk » Tue May 16, 2006 12:14 pm

that would be sweet.

by CaptainPioneer » Tue May 16, 2006 12:12 pm

I retract my last statement... in order to fully appriciate having $40k i would take out a loan for about $20k and import a Nissan Skyline R with the right hand drive of course!

by OnYrMrk » Tue May 16, 2006 12:10 pm

well I keep thinking about buying my brother's R32 Golf if he will sell it to me. Twin Turbo's and all...about 650hp worth.

Top