by nicodemus88 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:59 pm
I tried to install a cd player in my S-10. after i got done i put it back in, and now when i start the truck the speedometer wont work, the gas gauge wont move and a couple of the digital displays on my dash wont work. the cd player wont work either. I think since i just left the wires loose when i put it in i must have blown a fuse or something? what do i need to do to fix it? do i need to take it to a shop and how much will it cost?
I tried to install a cd player in my S-10. after i got done i put it back in, and now when i start the truck the speedometer wont work, the gas gauge wont move and a couple of the digital displays on my dash wont work. the cd player wont work either. I think since i just left the wires loose when i put it in i must have blown a fuse or something? what do i need to do to fix it? do i need to take it to a shop and how much will it cost?