Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

customer cars

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: customer cars

by Darthness » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:38 am

smoker wrote:i will hunt you down and kill you if you so much as think about defiling a ford motor company product in that way....
what about a crown vic? :happy055:

by JL Man » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:55 am

joeyc wrote:SWEET!!! lol Maybe I can do my 66 'stang like that when I get back to work on it! What do y'all think?

have you seen fast and the furious: tokyo drift? they put a nissan sr20 motor (skyline) in it with a little import exhaust. kind of tripped me out

by jasonc1976 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:41 am

i would kick your butt joey!! dont make me drive up there and do it!!

by joeyc » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:02 pm

smoker wrote:dont cross me now!!!!! ive got a soft spot for older stangs and if you do that to it......i cant be held responsible for my own actions....
:surprised :help: :nono

by smoker » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:14 pm

dont cross me now!!!!! ive got a soft spot for older stangs and if you do that to it......i cant be held responsible for my own actions....

by joeyc » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:06 pm

smoker wrote:i will hunt you down and kill you if you so much as think about defiling a ford motor company product in that way....
:scorp: :attitude

by smoker » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:06 pm

joeyc wrote:SWEET!!! lol Maybe I can do my 66 'stang like that when I get back to work on it! What do y'all think?
i will hunt you down and kill you if you so much as think about defiling a ford motor company product in that way....

by joeyc » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:03 pm

SWEET!!! lol Maybe I can do my 66 'stang like that when I get back to work on it! What do y'all think?

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:45 pm

Not to dig up a super old post, but I got info!

This guys style is spreading!

I seen a 4 door body style just like this but was dark red/brown and raised high as hell also...

Kinda scary!

by Team AI » Wed May 03, 2006 12:24 pm

I miss stompers... they were cool as hell.

Top