by High Society » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:39 pm
I got around to listening some diff kind of music, I popped in some punk, and they are hitting every note. I never liked to listen to anything but bigbass, cuz I never thought that rock music really sounded good(had much bass) but they were moving on some punk. I listened to some steve miller, and I'll never look at classic rock the same way. I like to listen to classic rock, but never in a car with beats, but now I'll jam out to some tom petty or joe walsh :) These 8's are every thing and more, btw yes I did get a RE boner. 8" btw lol
I got around to listening some diff kind of music, I popped in some punk, and they are hitting every note. I never liked to listen to anything but bigbass, cuz I never thought that rock music really sounded good(had much bass) but they were moving on some punk. I listened to some steve miller, and I'll never look at classic rock the same way. I like to listen to classic rock, but never in a car with beats, but now I'll jam out to some tom petty or joe walsh :) These 8's are every thing and more, btw yes I did get a RE boner. 8" btw lol