Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Elemental Designs

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Elemental Designs

by GlassWolf » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:33 pm

We have Hispanic and Chinese-American members of this forum. I'm Irish and Cherokee. My sister is adopted and fully Korean. The Internet is not a good choice of venue to coice your xenophobia, as a friendly word of advice. That being said, an audio forum isn't the best of places for such a discussion anyway, so to keep this from turning into something ugly, I'm going to respectfully close this topic just to prevent a snowball effect from happening, and feelings getting hurt.

by GlassWolf » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:27 pm

We have Hispanic and Chinese-American members of this forum. I'm Irish and Cherokee. My sister is adopted and fully Korean. The Internet is not a good choice of venue to coice your xenophobia, as a friendly word of advice. That being said, an audio forum isn't the best of places for such a discussion anyway, so to keep this from turning into something ugly, I'm going to respectfully close this topic just to prevent a snowball effect from happening, and feelings getting hurt.

by Team AI » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:10 pm

well I tell you what. The town I live in is called Little Mexico as the population is probably about 80% hispanic, Including my wife and her family. I hear racial remarks all the time and I figure that people are going to have their opinions and there is nothing I can do about it so I never saw a point in getting mad though it is kind of fun to act like I'm all pissed off when I say "You do know my wife is mexican and my kids are half mexican" hehe people start stumbling over themselves lol I don't agree with these comments though I talk shit all day to the immagrants at work but that's how we get along. I will however say this. Having an opinion is a right and it's a privalage that can not be taken away. Please remeber though that expressing that opinion should be done with care and great caution. worse things than a ban can happen and I think it's a shame whenever someone has to pay with their life because they made a remark that they may not have even meant whole heartidly.

I really don't know if I got my point across on this one but the bottom line is when it comes down to it people are people and we are all built the same on the inside except for Bill who is a pimp robot sent from outerspace.

by sinister audio » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:02 pm

they are alot of people that are great people that are immagrates some of them just make it bad for others and give their race a bad name. we or our ancestors were immagrates at some time.

and for cheap 15s that get loud and cheap check out american bass DX/XO 15"s

by Jonathan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:55 pm

Though I can't say I'm an eD fan, I agree with Ryan in the fact that this doesn't pertain to the product, or even the company for that matter.

If I were to say I didn't believe in illegal immigrants, or at this country's lack of proper discipline to them, I don't feel that it would really offend anyone on this forum. "Immigrant" is a general term and doesn't pertain to a specific race, nor is it really offensive because I'd be an immigrant if I decided to pack up and go to whatever country I'd like to go to. If you were flaming specific races (which is obvious with your mexican/iraqi statements), that's ban material. You're living in a country that is a melting pot of every race that exists, if you can't live with that you may as well move on. Unless you're a Native American, you might as well shut up about immigrants, because you were one and you don't have any right to point the finger at a mexican or an iraqi that wants to come over here as long as it's done the right way. If you don't believe in them coming over here illegally, then you have an argument and it is a far cry from what I'd consider worth being banned over.

by William from NOLA » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:50 pm

Every race has their trash and their elite.

[End racial issue]

by smoker » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:29 pm

respectful? maybe...edgy? definitely!!!!!

seriously....i dont want to hear that crap.....i have a good customer who is mexican and his family is extremely nice....there is a store up the road from my shop i work at call La Guadulapana that serves the best damn tamales i have ever eaten and is run by hard working people who are as nice as they can be.....

by High Society » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:21 pm

gotta find a four 15s

You could go with alpine type r's, I got one for sale :) less then 175 too!!!

by BigMack6933 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:05 pm

I flat out told someone that ask me! I did not like imigrants period! I did say it diffrently but not in a mean manner what so ever. I wont say it here acuse i dont want the same thing. what do you mean keep this shit up? you need to relax just a little bit If anyone has a problem with my post Pm me and be respectfull as i am to all of you and the issue is resolved!

by Justin from Detroit1 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:58 pm

So you make comments on an audio board that is derogatory towards a certain race or group, you get banned, and now you are surprised? That kind of stuff will get you banned around here, too. We already had to delete a few of your posts, don't keep this shit up.

Top