Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Best SQ Coaxials, Components under $150?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Best SQ Coaxials, Components under $150?

by brentbarrie » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:46 am

Thats guys. I appreciate it.

by sinister audio » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:25 am

by High Society » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:12 am

my buddy has home type-s coax's. Ran off the hu, so it sounds like every other speaker ran off an hu. I'd say if you were gonna go with alpine stick with the type R's and up

by brentbarrie » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:09 am

How about Alpine's? I know their priced pretty good and in my range and have been recommended to me by a lot of people. Im not sure if they are a very good SQ though. What would you say?

Where can I find the brands you guys mentioned?

Thanks.

by sinister audio » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:04 am

arc has a nice set of comps in that area and bravox has some nice coaxs, REs comps arnt done yet and thats all i can think of right now.

by High Society » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:49 pm

I'm using a pair of arc audio 5022's they are low power but sound great. I'd look into that for some nice coax's I got those for 20 shipped. I think the RE comp set is about $150. I think you can get some CDT comps some where online for around there with some free dynomat.

Best SQ Coaxials, Components under $150?

by brentbarrie » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:23 pm

Id like to spend $150 or less on each a set of components, and a set of coaxials. What are the best brands? Looking for the best sound quality in these speakers. I plan on powering them with a 4 channel Hifonics amp.

Top