Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

sound system help

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: sound system help

by Ranger SVO » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:59 pm

you can call them at 1-800-221-0932 or

http://www.metraonline.com

by wretchedhunger » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:05 am

do you have a website to buy that adapter? I tried searching for it but came up empty

by wretchedhunger » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:57 am

thanks for all your help guys

by TechSys » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:40 pm

Metra part number 82-3300 adapts 4"x6" to 5 1/4"

by smoker » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:36 pm

Ranger SVO wrote:I have been known to make mistakes and at the moment I am not near the shop so for now I will rely on my memory (infested with alzheimers), even though it fails me at times (hope I remember 20th Anniversary this year).
now granted i am closer to 40 than i am 20 but just to put your 20th in perspective 20 years ago my old lady was 4 years old.....

by Ranger SVO » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:32 pm

I have been known to make mistakes and at the moment I am not near the shop so for now I will rely on my memory (infested with alzheimers), even though it fails me at times (hope I remember 20th Anniversary this year).

by smoker » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:21 pm

i think that is for fords 5x7's i think with 4x6 you just get a 4"


of course i could be wrong and will pray to my richard clark shrine for forgiveness in this matter should i be proven incorrect and for having doubted my elder (ranger svo)

by Ranger SVO » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:50 pm

If I remember correctly, Metra makes adapter rings for the Cavalier/Sunfire so that 5-1/4 can be put into the 4 X 6 place.

by joeyc » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:49 pm

Dremel babeee :)

by smoker » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:26 pm

yea you can get comps in there...you just have to make a mounting baffle that will replace the factory speaker

Top