by Vindicate » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:28 am
shitty deal. My dad isnt pullen nething hehe, I saw the bill. Well I'm gonna talk to Sonicelectronix anyways cuz they should say SOMETHING about UPS charging and extra something in there somewhere in their shipping quote, cuz if I had known I'd be paying 200$ for my stuff and then another 80$ for my shipping, I woulda waited til I could afford a deck along with it and ordered it as a bundle. Anyways, thanks for your input.
shitty deal. My dad isnt pullen nething hehe, I saw the bill. Well I'm gonna talk to Sonicelectronix anyways cuz they should say SOMETHING about UPS charging and extra something in there somewhere in their shipping quote, cuz if I had known I'd be paying 200$ for my stuff and then another 80$ for my shipping, I woulda waited til I could afford a deck along with it and ordered it as a bundle. Anyways, thanks for your input.