Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer not playing MP3

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Pioneer not playing MP3

Everythings All Good Now

by swimmerdude » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:20 pm

Me and my buddy were playing with the Pioneer today and when i was writing down the words it said when the disc was inserted, it started play. So I guess you just have to wait a minute for the MP3 CD's to play on the Pioneers.

by MrSo0h0o » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:07 pm

yea what program do you use? if u burn the files just like a data cd(drag and drop) it should work

by swimmerdude » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:03 pm

i dont know but when i made the CD's, i selected for them to of been written in MP3 form. But the Pioneer says WAV too. I will find someone who has an MP3 cd that was made from a different program than mine and see if that could be it.

by Chris from MI » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:01 pm

r u sure that the cd's are in MP3 form and not wav or something?

by swimmerdude » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:53 pm

I will find out what it says but it didnt say error-#.

by MrSo0h0o » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:34 pm

if u can find out what it says, that will most lilkely tell you the problem. when my old pioneer(dehp5500mp) wasnt able to read a disc, it came up with error-30. find the error out.

by Darthness » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:32 pm

could be the actual cds, etc. when my dad got his new car (not a pioneer deck, factory) it wouldn't read any of his mp3 cds, but it read mine fine.

by swimmerdude » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:24 pm

I tried 4 different MP3 CD's. It said some word but I cant remember what it said at the moment.

by MrSo0h0o » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:10 pm

have u tried other MP3 discs? does it show any error codes? might just be a fluke

Pioneer not playing MP3

by swimmerdude » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:05 pm

A buddy of mine owns a few year old Pioneer DEH-P4700MP. We tried playing an MP3 CD in his Pioneer but it did not work. This CD however does work in my Alpine. His Pioneer says that it will play MP3's, it says it right on the HU face and I even checked the Pioneer website. On my Alpine I had to switch it to read MP3 CD's. I tried to look for that on the Pioneer but I had no success. So I am asking if anyone knows where to set the thing so it will read the MP3 CD or if something is wrong or it just doesn't play them.

Top