Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer DEH-435 Clock

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Pioneer DEH-435 Clock

by Jimmy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:26 pm

Thanks Again.

Yep, Pioneers website has a manual for DEH-340 and DEH-P430 but nothing for the DEH-435. I'm just lucky I guess!

by ridr4lif » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:03 pm

Have you tried searching Pioneers website ( http://www.pioneerelectronics.com ) for an owners manual? Maybe email them?

I just figured that since the past 4 pioneer HU's i have owned worked like this so they all did. Sorry buddy.

tedd

by Jimmy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:09 pm

Now, I have two additional complications in trying to set the clock:

1. Once the source button turns the DEH-435 off, no buttons work. It's off.
2. Also there is no function button.

Thank you for your efforts. Any other suggestions?

by ridr4lif » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:54 am

To change the clock on a pioneer hu...push and hold the source button to turn it off. Then, press and hold the function button. This will bring up the initial settings menu. The clock should be the first thing that you are able to change. Just use the up/down, left/right buttons to set the time and then press the source button to turn the HU back on. There ya go!

tedd

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:49 am

That thread doesnt contain anything about the clock, just what are the red, yellow and black wires for...

Pioneer DEH-435 Clock

by Jimmy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:14 am

I have searched the thread history and I see on 9/6/04 someone asked how to the change the time on a Pioneer DEH-435. I am also seeking assistance on "How to Change the Clock." I can not however pull up this historic thread, so therefore the question is asked … yet once again. Thank you for your expertise.

Top