Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

help with a panasonic deck

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: help with a panasonic deck

by sinister audio » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:11 am

it could be dirty but it seems like when a deck gets to that point then its time to get another one. thats gotta be 3-4 years old by now.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:05 am

Sounds like the cd load/unload mechanism is malfunctioning.

It may be worn or defective. If its a newer deck I would consider warranty repair. If its an old deck I would replace.

But you havent lost a CD yet...

help with a panasonic deck

by saukaran » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:45 am

Hey,
I'm brand new here, but you guys seem very knowledgeable, and I had a few questions I was hoping could be answered. I have a Panasonic CQ-DF88 deck, and when I go to pop in a cd, it doesn't pull properly. It will pull the cd about half-way, and then I have to help it along. Similar thing happens when I try to get my cd back, it only pushes it out an inch or so, and then stops. I can still hear the gears going, so I'm not sure why that is. Any tips on how to fix that or how serious that problem is? I appreciate the help.

Top