Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

This is Mike JONES!!! YES!!! WHO!!! LOOK!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: This is Mike JONES!!! YES!!! WHO!!! LOOK!

by smoker » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:03 pm

oh i thought that was james taylor.....

http://www.jamestaylor.com/

by i.c.e.man » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:13 pm

I didn't grind my feet into his couch....



Yeah, I remember grinding my feet into his couch.

by GlassWolf » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:16 am

just on the small chance you're not joking, smoker, Rick James (dead now) was the artist who sang the song Superfreak, which MC Hammer later used a loop of to make Can't Touch This.
The "I'm Rick James, bitch!" joke is from the Chapelle Show though, and his skits about Rick James.

by smoker » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:19 pm

oh sorry i forgot


bitch!!

by smoker » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:18 pm

whos rick james?

by Ryan from Ohio » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 pm

Im the Ghost of Rick James- BITCH!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

by GlassWolf » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:12 pm

I'm Rick James, bitch!

by Chris from Washington » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:48 pm

... :surprised

by NorthQuad » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:13 pm

Ha ha, no doubt, I hate those big chompers it looks ridiculous.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:48 am

lmao

Top