by ridr4lif » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:48 pm
Whats up everyone.
I havent been active on the forum all summer, but i did get work done to my car...even tho its not audio work.
I finally got new Carbs for my 1975 BMW 2002. Motor work that was already done was a 292 degree cam (stock was 264), 9.5:1 comp. ratio piston, cylinders bored 1mm over and honed, whole motor hot tanked and rebuilt w/ new parts.
The carb i had on it was a Weber 32/36, total choke area= 68mm.
New carb setup is Dual Weber DCOE 45's, total choke area= 180mm.
So yea, i burn a little more gas, even tho prices keep goin up, esp. premium.
Ill work on gettin pics up soonish.
TEDD
Whats up everyone.
I havent been active on the forum all summer, but i did get work done to my car...even tho its not audio work.
I finally got new Carbs for my 1975 BMW 2002. Motor work that was already done was a 292 degree cam (stock was 264), 9.5:1 comp. ratio piston, cylinders bored 1mm over and honed, whole motor hot tanked and rebuilt w/ new parts.
The carb i had on it was a Weber 32/36, total choke area= 68mm.
New carb setup is Dual Weber DCOE 45's, total choke area= 180mm.
So yea, i burn a little more gas, even tho prices keep goin up, esp. premium.
Ill work on gettin pics up soonish.
TEDD