Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

this is for kiki,or any other old school orion experts

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: this is for kiki,or any other old school orion experts

by mcaudio » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:57 pm

i love those old amps! i have 2 250sx and a 275 sx joined together with amp links(3 way front stage) and a 2150sx for my subs.

hey kiki wanna sell me a 2250sx to comlpete the set?
also bought a 222 sx off ebay but it was doa (used it to make the amp links) :D lol

by GlassWolf » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:50 pm

yeah I saw a guy mis-list a system stripped out of a car on ebay once.. sold teo old round solobaric kicker subs in the box, a GS500 (the 2250SX in gold basically) and all of the wiring etc.. and it went for $150.
one bid.
I didn't find it till after it'd closed.. I almost cried. haha

by racerraul » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:28 am

KikiTheCat wrote:.... and the GS series gold ones. :)
Wow... that really brings back memories. I remember drooling over those GS as well :thumbsup

Back then I could only afford the good old GT's, and i wish I still had them, even those rival much of the crap available today...

by GlassWolf » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:13 am

pretty amps, too.
same case as my 2250SX amps.. I like the SX black and silver cases.. those and the GS series gold ones. :)

...

by diceman1000 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:41 pm

well i made the trade,but i only had to trade one game :) ...have it running my eD 13Kv2's(dual 4ohm)...i replaced a crossfire bmf600d with it...just as loud and a little cleaner than the crossfire...

Damon

by GlassWolf » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:41 pm

I have one. good amplifier. I see them sellon ebay a lot for about $150-200 used. If that's worth the trade to you, go for it.
It's class AB, and runs hot.. usual operating temp is 160degF or so under load, but it's a very clean amp. I used mine to drive four 5" mids, 4 soft domes, and 4 hard domes in the Festiva.
I used one in my Jeep to drive a pair of Kappa Perfect 6.1s, ref 6.5 coaxs, and two twelves, too.

by smoker » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:50 pm

yea real close....just a coincidence i think..maybe ill start playing it more often

by Ryan from Ohio » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:34 pm

smoker wrote:we bought it played it a few times and figured out there were better things to do in the bedroom.....
That about the time she got pregnant?

:happy055:

Couldnt resist :D

,,,

by diceman1000 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:10 pm

yeah,black cover...good trade then huh?:P...i hope he doesn't change his mind

Damon

by smoker » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:41 am

black cover? damn good amp, id trade but i have a play station i havent touched in like a year...we bought it played it a few times and figured out there were better things to do in the bedroom.....

Top