Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

[resolved] CD Player doesn't keep amps on in CD mode

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: [resolved] CD Player doesn't keep amps on in CD mode

by two1084 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:27 am

That was it, I appreciate it

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:12 am

It is wired wrong. You have the remote wire to the amps wired into the "Power Antenna" wire on the HU. The power antenna is only on when the radio is. Switch your remote turn on wire to the blue wire w/ a white stripe, it's a remote turn on wire.

CD Player doesn't keep amps on in CD mode

by two1084 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:06 am

I just installed a couple bazooka amps to run my infiniti 5x7s in my truck. When I turn the CD player to receive input from the tuner everything works fine, but when I turn it to CD mode the amps cut off and I get no sound. The head unit is a Kenwood KDC-MP428, and I had a very similar set up in my old car that worked fine. Anybody know what the heck is wrong?

Top