Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

Re: Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

by Chris from Washington » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 am

That's a strange one.
The image not found errors, makes me think something is wrong with the firmware.

What is the date on your firmware?
When did it stop working? Did it stop after you did a firmware update?

Re: Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

by Chris from Washington » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 am

That's a strange one.
The image not found errors, makes me think something is wrong with the firmware.

What is the date on your firmware?
When did it stop working? Did it stop after you did a firmware update?

Re: Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

by tony_in_az » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 am

Chris from Washington wrote:Hi,
Welcome to the forums.

I can't read what the error message says, what does it say?

Hi - Thank you. On the top of the screen it reads "WARNING". The middle it gives the warning quote of not using the nav system while driving and the bottom, all the blue is "image not available".

Basically it what the deck would normally read if it worked but it is very small now. There is no button to push to move past it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again.

Re: Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

by Chris from Washington » Fri May 18, 2018 6:26 am

tony_in_az wrote:When I go to the navigation, I get the attached. I have upgraded the software, tried resetting...anyone have any ideas on how to fix this. Unfortunately I'm well beyond the warranty. I attached the picture of what I get. Thank you in advance.
Hi,
Welcome to the forums.

I can't read what the error message says, what does it say?

Kenwood DNX 890HD - Navigation Problems

by tony_in_az » Thu May 17, 2018 12:29 pm

When I go to the navigation, I get the attached. I have upgraded the software, tried resetting...anyone have any ideas on how to fix this. Unfortunately I'm well beyond the warranty. I attached the picture of what I get. Thank you in advance.
Attachments
Kenwood DNX 890HD.jpg

Top