by dkelz313 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:10 pm
just recently replaced my deck, Amp, and sub to more updated current ones. The deck is a pioneer deh 9600bhs , the amp is the pioneer GM d9601 . The problem I'm running into is that the amp isn't powering the sub, everything is on but that. I took it to a shop and they said the amp was bad, left there to my cousins and put it in his car to test it and it worked perfect. So I pulled out the deck and tried switching the RCA cables to different Preouts, nothing worked ( Deck has 3 sets of Preouts for the front back and sub ) . I tried using a different set of RCAs, no luck. So I'm thinking it's the deck, although it's brand new. Any other suggestions?
[font=verdana]just recently replaced my deck, Amp, and sub to more updated current ones. The deck is a pioneer deh 9600bhs , the amp is the pioneer GM d9601 . The problem I'm running into is that the amp isn't powering the sub, everything is on but that. I took it to a shop and they said the amp was bad, left there to my cousins and put it in his car to test it and it worked perfect. So I pulled out the deck and tried switching the RCA cables to different Preouts, nothing worked ( Deck has 3 sets of Preouts for the front back and sub ) . I tried using a different set of RCAs, no luck. So I'm thinking it's the deck, although it's brand new. Any other suggestions?[/font]