by Matt Jones » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:29 am
Hey I just had a quick question. I just bought a new kia optima 2015 and I need an aftermarket head unit as the stock head unit doesn't have the rca outputs for the amps/subs that I need. I want one that has that. And all of my steering wheel controls, antennas, usb/aux ports all run through the stock head unit sp I'll need an aftermarket radio with the same functionality. Any ideas?
Hey I just had a quick question. I just bought a new kia optima 2015 and I need an aftermarket head unit as the stock head unit doesn't have the rca outputs for the amps/subs that I need. I want one that has that. And all of my steering wheel controls, antennas, usb/aux ports all run through the stock head unit sp I'll need an aftermarket radio with the same functionality. Any ideas?