Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What is the best brand of system?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: What is the best brand of system?

Re: What is the best brand of system?

by Chris from Washington » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:57 am

alash wrote:The best systems has to be BOSS or SONY just have to be with their great sound and bass control just amazing i recommend to anybody.
Boss and Sony are really not great at all, actually they are pretty low on the quality scale.

Sony ran off their names through out the 90's and 2000's and their car audio line was pretty bad.

Re: What is the best brand of system?

by alash » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am

The best systems has to be BOSS or SONY just have to be with their great sound and bass control just amazing i recommend to anybody.

Re: What is the best brand of system?

by latoya0511 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:40 am

I wanted to know also because im in the market to replace my current system.

Re: What is the best brand of system?

by Chris from Washington » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:19 pm

atribble73 wrote:What would you all say your favorite brand of stereo systems for your car?
I have heard Pioneer and Sony are the best to buy.
Pioneers are OK, nothing too special about them. I do like their app radio models though.

Sony is pretty much junk now a days, they might be a tad better than they were in the early 2000's but I would still avoid

I'm still I guess for head units, an Alpine guy. But my next unit will need to be able to mirror my phone, and tether the internet from it too.

What is the best brand of system?

by atribble73 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 am

What would you all say your favorite brand of stereo systems for your car?
I have heard Pioneer and Sony are the best to buy.

Top