Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS and CD-ML100

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS and CD-ML100

Re: Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS and CD-ML100

by diasjairo » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi to all.
Has anyone any new about this situation?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 v4.3 and i'm exactly on the same situation for months :s
I have no idea if this will really be fixed or not.
If not i will return the mirrorlink box, as i bought it and it never worked cause the phone was already v4.3

by Chris from Washington » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:16 am

ugh, that sucks. Hopefully they can get it working soon.

Thanks for the update

by cutoutcummins » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Spoke with Pioneer today. Everything is installed right. Although the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is compatible with the Mirrorlink the latest update (Android 4.3) is not. They are working on a firmware update to fix this. It sounds like any Samsung device running 4.3 won't work as of now. I thought at least the Mirrorlink app would show up on the head unit, but everything needs to communicate together for that to happen. Also contacted Samsung about going back to Android 4.1 something but that is a no go. So I'm stuck waiting for a update to come out. I almost sold both to get a Sony unit with Mirrorlink built in.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

by Chris from Washington » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Sorry don't have any experience with these.
Was Pioneer able to help?

Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS and CD-ML100

by cutoutcummins » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 am

I just installed a AVH-X5600BHS and CD-ML100 Mirrorlink. I can't get the two of them to communicate. When I try and access the Mirrorlink on the HU it only allows me to access the Mirrorlink update. I've searched for hours and came up with nothing. As far as I can tell the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is compatible. I've tried a few other avenues with no luck. Going to try calling Pioneer tomorrow but was hoping to find a solution before tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Top