Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

High level VS Low level

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: High level VS Low level

by MaNiAc_4LIFE » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Chris from Washington wrote:I've never used that one before, but I'm sure it a good quality piece.
Okay thank you :)

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX

by Chris from Washington » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm

MaNiAc_4LIFE wrote:Alrighty thanks for the reply. Is the Rockford rf-hlc4 a good one cause I'm going all Rockford Fosgate?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX
I've never used that one before, but I'm sure it a good quality piece.

by MaNiAc_4LIFE » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Chris from Washington wrote:Welcome to the forum,

If you are going to keep your stock stereo, than I would purchase a speaker level to low level (RCA) converter and run RCA's back to your amp.
Plus if you run RCAs now, and decided to go with an aftermarket head unit. You'll already have the correct wires under the carpet and can hook it right up.

Chris
Alrighty thanks for the reply. Is the Rockford rf-hlc4 a good one cause I'm going all Rockford Fosgate?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX

by Chris from Washington » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forum,

If you are going to keep your stock stereo, than I would purchase a speaker level to low level (RCA) converter and run RCA's back to your amp.
Plus if you run RCAs now, and decided to go with an aftermarket head unit. You'll already have the correct wires under the carpet and can hook it right up.

Chris

by MaNiAc_4LIFE » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:19 am

Anyone its my first system?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX

High level VS Low level

by MaNiAc_4LIFE » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm getting a p600x4 and was wondering if there's a big difference between the two I will be keeping my stock stereo
So should I get RF-HLC4 or RFIF2SW?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX

Top