Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Suggestions for an amp

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Suggestions for an amp

by NorthQuad » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Get this one... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_262 ... X-M12.html

Or this one... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_120 ... M2000.html

Present the amp with a 4ohm load by wiring your subs like this...

Image

Image found here... http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofe ... p?Q=2&I=42

Have a good subwoofering.

Suggestions for an amp

by Luff007 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey everyone, this is my first system and am really confused on what amp would really push my subs. I have two type-r swr-1242d subs. 500w rms, 1500 max. Some people suggest the alpine mrp-m1000 but then I think I would have to wire that at 4 ohms. Only putting out 600 watts, 300 to each sub. Not sure if there is a better amp for my situation. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Top