Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Unique autosports

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Unique autosports

by uihamat9 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Up cho bác,và ủng hộ giùm tớ bia heineken nha

by Robert Wollenberg » Thu May 13, 2010 6:00 pm

I hope everything is ok with him. I know he's had his issues. Hell, I've disappeared for some pretty long stretches myself. I'm sure he's ok. Just working things out.

by MobileAudio219 » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

That's weird.

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Ya I know where he lives.

It wont be this weekend but next weekend I will drop in. I will try calling next week.

I cant say Ive ever had him avoid a call from me. Truthfully he is hard to shut up if you get him wound up/talking :words But thats OK, we yack it up like women.

The last few times I was talkign to him he cut it short. Was kinda odd.

I dont know whats up.

Even at the distributor, they havent seen hide or hair of mike since we have here...

by MobileAudio219 » Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 pm

If somebody knows where he lives they should check in on him.

We had our differences sometime, but I still like the fella.

by Robert Wollenberg » Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 am

I didn't even realize this was an old thread. I've tried calling Micheal a few times but he never answers and won't return a message either. Hasn't replied to any of my e-mails, nothing. :(

by Bwcad1 » Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 am

i haven't seen him anywhere on the net. Tommy hasn't seen him in forever either. Who knows.

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 am

Should I do the drop in and make sure hes alive?

Im sure hes around- he probably just doesnt want to come here anymore for whatever reason he may have...?

by Bwcad1 » Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 am

Airforceyooper wrote:I believe I saw Micheal poke his head out ... Where you been old bean? Everything ok? I think it's safe to highjack this thread for a moment or two.

His post was from over a year ago. His last login was 6/09 you get some of them Haji drugs?

by Robert Wollenberg » Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 am

I believe I saw Micheal poke his head out ... Where you been old bean? Everything ok? I think it's safe to highjack this thread for a moment or two.

Top