Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

wire harnessess

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: wire harnessess

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Tim wrote:Im not, two unrelated topics. the head unit is my brother in laws. I was just curious what other people thought about the other topic.
Tim
Oh, I was just giving you crap. No biggie!

by Tim » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote:Not always.
I can't believe your going to use a sony xplod head unit with some focals speakers though. :D

Im not, two unrelated topics. the head unit is my brother in laws. I was just curious what other people thought about the other topic.

Tim

by MobileAudio219 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 am

Not always.

I can't believe your going to use a sony xplod head unit with some focals speakers though. :D

by Tim » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:20 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote:So what would be the problem Tim?
I'm heavily medicated and I didn't even have to think twice about it... :D

No problem, I was just more wondering if the harness is pretty much standard issue.

Tim

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Tim wrote:Well that being said, it may work then. Cause I compared the harnessess, and the wires all match up, and it plugs in without issue.
Tim
So what would be the problem Tim?

I'm heavily medicated and I didn't even have to think twice about it... :D

by Tim » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote:If it physically plugs in and all the wires are the same (power, ground, etc) I don't see why it would work?

Well that being said, it may work then. Cause I compared the harnessess, and the wires all match up, and it plugs in without issue.

Tim

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 am

If it physically plugs in and all the wires are the same (power, ground, etc) I don't see why it would work?

wire harnessess

by Tim » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:53 am

Hey gang, got a question.

Do aftermarket head units use a standard layout for the harness?? Cause I got a sony xplod unit for cheap, it does need the red swithced wire replaced in the harness.

I have a harness that I got from a buddy of mine and I compared them and the wires all match up.

If its a no go on the harnessess being like a standard for aftermarket units, what are the little pins called the the wires clip into the harness with??

Thanks,

Tim

Top