Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

wanting more of a guess what i got setup

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: wanting more of a guess what i got setup

by 812_SaInT » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 pm

cant afford 210 each right now.. im thinkin about going with the cadence.. or maybe with american bass

by OnYrMrk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

You are looking at around 210 ea for the DD 1508's...They are powerhouses, but 4 won't do very well in the back of a standard cab PU.
I would go with two and port that sucker.

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:49 am

I can get American Bass SL's also, but I dont like the cosmetics on them.

Both subs appear to come out of the same factory- just different cones and dust caps.

I wouldnt hesitate to use the Cadence subs if I had an application for them.

Actually Im thinking a single 12" for the Alero once money isnt so scarce.

by Tim » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:40 am

I was actually gonna get some of the Cadence 12's from Ryan. I wouldnt be afraid to try anything from Cadence..amps, subs, whatever.

Has Ryan mentioned the American Bass stuff he can get?? I believe you can get those in shallow mount as well. MobileAudio got a ten from him and put up a vid on youtube. It sounded great.

Tim

by 812_SaInT » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 am

how much do the 1508's run? how do the cadence sound..

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:01 pm

812_SaInT wrote:how well do they handle power.
250 WRMS SVC 4 Ohms.

by swimmerdude » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 pm

DD 1508's

I've heard 4 in an accord.... those were those loudest 8's I have ever heard.

by 812_SaInT » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:49 pm

how well do they handle power.

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm

I would recommend these:

http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart ... roduct=572

I can get you them also.

by 812_SaInT » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

how do the kicker cvt's sound

Top