by MobileAudio219 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 pm
If the clutch is super stiff maybe the stock slave cylinder can't hack it?
I'm not real into the imports so I'm not real sure of the set up...
A few years back I bought a fuel pump from napa for an s10, lasted about 20 mins... took it back and got another one, it was bad out of the box. When I took it back they said they had gotten a bad batch and replaced it with another brand... So yeah, it can happen.
Like I said though, I'm not sure how everything is set up on those cars, maybe pm cargodz, I think he's into the imports. I'm not sure how often he checks in though...
Sorry. :help:
If the clutch is super stiff maybe the stock slave cylinder can't hack it?
I'm not real into the imports so I'm not real sure of the set up...
A few years back I bought a fuel pump from napa for an s10, lasted about 20 mins... took it back and got another one, it was bad out of the box. When I took it back they said they had gotten a bad batch and replaced it with another brand... So yeah, it can happen.
Like I said though, I'm not sure how everything is set up on those cars, maybe pm cargodz, I think he's into the imports. I'm not sure how often he checks in though...
Sorry. :help: