by JeremyC » Mon May 23, 2005 10:08 am
Elarski, I don't know if your a big fan of rear fill, but if your not, you might think about removing those speakers. I had a 1999 tahoe before I moved to Korea, and the front sound stage sounded pretty good with the rear speakers almost completly turned off. I am sure it would have sounded even better with a nice component set, instead of the factory speakers. If your not sure about the whole rear fill thing, there is a really good explination in the FAQ section.
I have to agree with Kiki, I think you have some wires pinched or shorting out. You can check the wires with a OHM meter if you have one, or run a new wire back, and remove the factory wire from the system.
Elarski, I don't know if your a big fan of rear fill, but if your not, you might think about removing those speakers. I had a 1999 tahoe before I moved to Korea, and the front sound stage sounded pretty good with the rear speakers almost completly turned off. I am sure it would have sounded even better with a nice component set, instead of the factory speakers. If your not sure about the whole rear fill thing, there is a really good explination in the FAQ section.
I have to agree with Kiki, I think you have some wires pinched or shorting out. You can check the wires with a OHM meter if you have one, or run a new wire back, and remove the factory wire from the system.