Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

whats up boys and girls

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: whats up boys and girls

by Chris from Washington » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:11 am

Welcome Back!

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Always happy to see old members come back. Welcome home.

by Tim » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:50 pm

You predate me as well, but hey what the heck welcome back! :happy055:

Good to see old faces still into the "scene"

tim

by swimmerdude » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:31 pm

xloudcivicx wrote:And happy medical marijuana to all the michiganders!!
i must not pay attention to the news that much but whaaaaaaaat??

by MobileAudio219 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 am

Oh god, hes back, again..... :bigwink:

I dont know if you remember me or not, but I was the "awesome" guy everyone :bow to.

It's pretty much the same now, please feel free to praise me... I'm use to the groupies!!!

by xloudcivicx » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Hey ya'll, I think I'm back again. I've been out of the car audio scene for a while and I think I'm going to get into it hot and heavy again.

I just picked up a 10w6v2 or v3 for $60 with a box. What a steal! I'm going to hook this thing up to a PPI art series 300.2 or 600.2. I have to figure out which sub I have first.

I was also debating on getting a 8w7 for $200.
Or a 13w6 with a 500/1 for $400.

One of these setups is going in the civic.
The other in my girlfriends Ford escape.

:sm29:

Hey Glasswolf! I'm staying in HOlland right now. I know you're over here on the west side, somewhere. How's it going?

And happy medical marijuana to all the michiganders!!

by lonnie » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 am

Welcome back! Hell I forgot I haven't been here long myself!

by cargodz » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 am

Well you predate my joining here, but it's always nice to hear of old faces coming back... So welcome back ;)

by Ryan from Ohio » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:09 am

Its been a very very very long time. Name looks familiar.

Kiki= Glasswolf.

Justin= MIA

by Scarrell » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:30 am

i remember you.. what happend?

Top