Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Yay I have Bass again!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Yay I have Bass again!

by MobileAudio219 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 am

Bwcad1 wrote:You better be nice or i wont take the pictures and put them up from this weekend!
ughhh... not very pleased so far this weekend
PICKS.................................. Serrrss

by Bwcad1 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 am

MobileAudio219 wrote:Some people like to have build threads and then take FOREVER to add any pictures... *bill*
You better be nice or i wont take the pictures and put them up from this weekend!


ughhh... not very pleased so far this weekend

by CaptainPioneer » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 am

by Tim » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm

[quote="CaptainPioneer"]There really isnt anything else to see yet... I posted what it looks like before...


where?? I went back through the post and there aint no pictures :tough

Tim

by CaptainPioneer » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:13 am

There really isnt anything else to see yet... I posted what it looks like before... Since there is no down-fire there is no sub "bling" to look at... I will post when i sand down the box and wrap it in vinyl.

Right now its just in there so I can listen to some bass

by Tim » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Does anyone remember the kicker substations. advertised with the "flat bottom so they dont move around"?? I heard a couple of those back in the day. I liked them better than the Bazookas, but I still didnt buy one.!!

The Bazookas just didnt do it for me. The really sounded bad, even the amplified ones, not much of an improvement.

ahh well...

Tim

by MobileAudio219 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Bwcad1 wrote:something is horribly missing in this thread...




OOO YEA PICS!
Some people like to have build threads and then take FOREVER to add any pictures... *bill*

by Bwcad1 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

something is horribly missing in this thread...




OOO YEA PICS!

by CaptainPioneer » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 pm

The ones I've heard sound pretty terrible in general

by falkenbd » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:38 pm

maybe OK at very low levels, and not very low end...

the ones i've heard sound pretty bad at medium volume on notes that a midbass driver can handle.

thats not saying that i've heard them all. i think they sound about as good as some of the factory subs i've heard in cars.

Top