Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Circuit City: Closed

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Circuit City: Closed

by cargodz » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:52 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote:Do you mind a live in son n law?
Funny you should mention that...
Actually We do mind... In fact we're already preparing ourselves to have this conversation with our daughter as he current (unemployed with 2 children he has visitations every 2 weeks) boyfriends Mother is trying to push him off on to her... Not happening in my house!

by William from NOLA » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 pm

wait, kidding? Damn. I was packing and getting ready.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 am

Slumber party at Mikes new house!


:attitude

























:surprised Im kidding....


































Dad...


:lgh

by MobileAudio219 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 am

cargodz wrote: :p one of them is engaged with 2 kids and the other will be living with us in the new house :tough
Do you mind a live in son n law?

by cargodz » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 am

MobileAudio219 wrote:Daughter, ay? :dance
:p You couldn't handle either of my daughters... They're strong willed lil bitches (and proud of it)... Besides, one of them is engaged with 2 kids and the other will be living with us in the new house :tough

by MobileAudio219 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:05 pm

cargodz wrote:Old to who, your 5 year old neighbor?... You fall in between the ages of my 2 daughters :p lol
Daughter, ay? :dance

Idk, I feel old...

by cargodz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:38 pm

MobileAudio219 wrote: I was born in '83, I'm old as well...
Old to who, your 5 year old neighbor?... You fall in between the ages of my 2 daughters :p lol

by scotts1000rr » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:54 am

I remember Mike. ^^^^^^He's just being a jerk. :lgh

by MobileAudio219 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:45 am

cargodz wrote:^ That's what I like about them so much... You could pick up comparable merchandise for less... Sears and Wards were always battling back and forth on prices of everything from appliances, jewelry, to furniture.
I don't expect many of you kids here to remember much of that (if at all) as this predates the existence of Best Buy... The major appliance store then was Highland Appliance.

Thanks for sharing some of your teenage history....

I was always interested in the early 1900's.... :scorp:

J/K

I was born in '83, I'm old as well...

by cargodz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 am

Jon wrote:Wards was a low rent version of Sears back in the day.
^ That's what I like about them so much... You could pick up comparable merchandise for less... Sears and Wards were always battling back and forth on prices of everything from appliances, jewelry, to furniture.
I don't expect many of you kids here to remember much of that (if at all) as this predates the existence of Best Buy... The major appliance store then was Highland Appliance.

Top