by loudwagon15s » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:22 pm
swimmerdude wrote:holy s*** chris!!!! are you trying to fill in my foot steps?? I used to blow my equipment up, not you. lol. and bill gave you the low down. too big of box, gained efficiency so with enough power, by by sub.
ha, well my rep is blowing subs now, thats the third one, i noticed that the sqx's that i have only have 1 spider, so maybe that could be a problem. I wanna sell off the woofers i have left, maybe re-cone the blown subs and get either 1 15" or 1 18" fsq, that is if bill wants to build me one

[quote="swimmerdude"]holy s*** chris!!!! are you trying to fill in my foot steps?? I used to blow my equipment up, not you. lol. and bill gave you the low down. too big of box, gained efficiency so with enough power, by by sub.[/quote]
ha, well my rep is blowing subs now, thats the third one, i noticed that the sqx's that i have only have 1 spider, so maybe that could be a problem. I wanna sell off the woofers i have left, maybe re-cone the blown subs and get either 1 15" or 1 18" fsq, that is if bill wants to build me one ;)